Get your business up and running
Striking out on your own and setting up a business is one of the most exciting professional pathways anyone can take. You’re your own boss, building an organisation with your name on it, and proving to the world that, yes, you can do it.
However — and we won’t beat around the bush — opening a startup is challenging. The fact entrepreneurs keep going is why we admire them so much and love helping them to achieve their goals.
So, if you need assistance with any of the business and tax world complexities, consider us. We’re here to help get your business up and running and to help you grow and scale in the UK market.
Our service for start-ups includes:
- Business planning. Turn your idea into a viable business plan — we’ll provide the tools, market research and financial modelling to help you do so. Together, we can build a strong foundation for your business.
- Company formation. We can help you register your business as a company in the UK, and provide guidance on compliance issues.
- Funding and investment. We’ll connect you with investors and advise you on optimising your pitch to secure funding.
- Tax and accounting. You’ll have various complex accounting and tax responsibilities regardless of your business structure. We can provide as much assistance and guidance as you need — or take the whole thing off your hands.
- Growth and scaling. Want to learn how to grow your business? Start by talking with us.
We’re ambitious people, so it’s only natural that we want to work with enterprising individuals like yourself. So, if you’re a UK start-up looking for support in your journey, we invite you to explore our services and get in touch with us to learn more.